Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SOFTWARE SUPPLY
SQUARED PRODUCTS LIMITED incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 09200057 whose registered office is at Squared Products Limited, Lynton House, 7-12 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9LT (Supplier).
- The Supplier has developed certain software applications and platforms which it makes available to subscribers via the internet on an annual subscription basis for the purpose of auditing and/or managing the Customer’s Google AdWords Account.
- The Customer wishes to use the Supplier’s service in its business operations.
- The Supplier has agreed to provide and the Customer has agreed to take and pay for the Supplier’s service subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
The definitions and rules of interpretation in this clause apply in this agreement.
Authorised Account: the Customer’s Google AdWords Account(s) to which a User Subscription for the provision of the Service is “linked” as further described in clause 2.2.
Authorised Users: those employees, agents and independent contractors of the Customer who are authorised by the Customer to use the Services and the Documentation.
Business Day: a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England when banks in London are open for business.
Confidential Information: information that is proprietary or confidential and is either clearly labelled as such or identified as Confidential Information in clause 10.5.
Customer Data: the data inputted by the Customer, Authorised Users, or the Supplier on the Customer’s behalf for the purpose of using the Services or facilitating the Customer’s use of the Services.
Documentation: the document made available to the Customer by the Supplier from time to time which sets out a description of the Services and the user instructions for the Services.
Effective Date: the date of this agreement.
Google AdWords: the online advertising service provided by Google.
Google AdWords Account: the Customer’s registered account with Google AdWords and all Customer data registered with that account.
Initial Subscription Term: the initial term of this agreement as set out in this page.
Normal Business Hours: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm local UK time, each Business Day.
Renewal Period: the period described in clause 13.1.
Services: the subscription services provided by the Supplier to the Customer under this agreement via https://app.squaredcode.com or any other website notified to the Customer by the Supplier from time to time, as more particularly described in the Documentation.
Software: the online software applications provided by the Supplier as part of the Services.
Subscription Fees: the subscription fees payable by the Customer to the Supplier for the User Subscriptions, as set out here.
Subscription Term: has the meaning given in clause 13.1 (being the Initial Subscription Term together with any subsequent Renewal Periods).
User Subscriptions: the user subscriptions purchased by the Customer pursuant to clause 8.1 which entitle Authorised Users to access and use the Services and the Documentation in respect of an Authorised Account in accordance with this agreement.
Virus: any thing or device (including any software, code, file or programme) which may: prevent, impair or otherwise adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or network, any telecommunications service, equipment or network or any other service or device; prevent, impair or otherwise adversely affect access to or the operation of any programme or data, including the reliability of any programme or data (whether by re-arranging, altering or erasing the programme or data in whole or part or otherwise); or adversely affect the user experience, including worms, trojan horses, viruses and other similar things or devices.
- Clause, schedule and paragraph headings shall not affect the interpretation of this agreement.
- A person includes an individual, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal personality) and that person’s legal and personal representatives, successors or permitted assigns.
- A reference to a company shall include any company, corporation or other body corporate, wherever and however incorporated or established.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural shall include the singular.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, a reference to one gender shall include a reference to the other genders.
- A reference to a statute or statutory provision is a reference to it as it is in force as at the date of this agreement.
- A reference to a statute or statutory provision shall include all subordinate legislation made as at the date of this agreement under that statute or statutory provision.
- A reference to writing or written includes faxes but not e-mail.
- References to clauses and schedules are to the clauses and schedules of this agreement; references to paragraphs are to paragraphs of the relevant schedule to this agreement.
USER SUBSCRIPTIONS AND AUTHORISED ACCOUNTS
- Subject to the Customer purchasing the User Subscriptions in accordance with this agreement, the restrictions set out in this clause 2 and the other terms and conditions of this agreement, the Supplier hereby grants to the Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to permit the Authorised Users to use the Services and the Documentation during the Subscription Term only on Authorised Accounts solely for the Customer’s internal business operations.
If the Supplier ascertains that any Service provided by the Software has been used on a Google AdWords Account that is not an Authorised Account under this agreement, then;
- without prejudice to the Supplier’s other rights, the Customer shall promptly disable Software and the Supplier shall not be obliged to continue providing the Services to the Customer; and
- without prejudice to the Supplier’s other rights, the Customer shall pay to the Supplier an amount equal to such underpayment as calculated in accordance with the prices set out here within 10 Business Days of the date of the Supplier notifying the Customer of such underpayment in writing.
The Customer shall not access, store, distribute or transmit any Viruses, or any material during the course of its use of the Services that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive;
- facilitates illegal activity;
- depicts sexually explicit images;
- promotes unlawful violence;
- is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability; or
- in a manner that is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property,
and the Supplier reserves the right, without liability or prejudice to its other rights to the Customer, to disable the Customer’s access to any material that breaches the provisions of this clause.
The Customer shall not:
except as may be allowed by any applicable law which is incapable of exclusion by agreement between the parties:
- and except to the extent expressly permitted under this agreement, attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Software and/or Documentation (as applicable) in any form or media or by any means (other than screenshots of reports which the Customer shall be entitled to take and share with its clients provided that the logo and other branding of the Supplier is clearly visible in such screenshot); or
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Software; or
- access all or any part of the Services and Documentation in order to build a product or service which competes with the Services and/or the Documentation; or
- use the Services and/or Documentation to provide services to third parties; or
- subject to clause 20.1, license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the Services and/or Documentation available to any third party except the Authorised Users, or
- attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to the Services and/or Documentation, other than as provided under this clause 2; and
- The Customer shall use all reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of, the Services and/or the Documentation and, in the event of any such unauthorised access or use, promptly notify the Supplier.
- The rights provided under this clause 2 are granted to the Customer only, and shall not be considered granted to any subsidiary or holding company of the Customer.
- The Supplier shall, during the Subscription Term, provide the Services and make available the Documentation to the Customer on and subject to the terms of this agreement.
- The Supplier shall use commercially reasonable endeavours to make the Services available.
- The Supplier will, as part of the Services and at no additional cost to the Customer, provide the Customer with email support and the Supplier will use reasonable endeavours to respond to email queries within one Business Day. The Customer may purchase enhanced support services separately at the Supplier’s then current rates.
SOFTWARE ACCESS TO GOOGLE ADWORDS ACCOUNT
- The Customer agrees that the Software requires and has permission to access and control the Authorised Account, including access to all Customer data registered with said account, in order to provide the Service and pursuant to the Customer Obligations as set out in clause 7.1.
- If the Customer restricts access to his Authorised Account in any way at any time, the Software may not function in accordance of this Agreement and the delivery of the Service may be impaired.
- The Customer shall own all right, title and interest in and to all of the Customer Data and shall have sole responsibility for the legality, reliability, integrity, accuracy and quality of the Customer Data.
- The Supplier shall not be responsible for any loss, destruction, alteration or disclosure of Customer Data caused by provision of the Services or by any third party.
- The Supplier shall, in providing the Services, comply with its any Privacy and Security Policy relating to the privacy and security of the Customer Data available at this page or such other website address as may be notified to the Customer from time to time, as such document may be amended from time to time by the Supplier in its sole discretion.
If the Supplier processes any personal data on the Customer’s behalf when performing its obligations under this agreement, the parties record their intention that the Customer shall be the data controller and the Supplier shall be a data processor and in any such case:
- the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the personal data may be transferred or stored outside the EEA or the country where the Customer and the Authorised Users are located in order to carry out the Services and the Supplier’s other obligations under this agreement;
- the Customer shall ensure that the Customer is entitled to transfer the relevant personal data to the Supplier so that the Supplier may lawfully use, process and transfer the personal data in accordance with this agreement on the Customer’s behalf;
- the Customer shall ensure that the relevant third parties have been informed of, and have given their consent to, such use, processing, and transfer as required by all applicable data protection legislation;
- the Supplier shall process the personal data only in accordance with the terms of this agreement and any lawful instructions reasonably given by the Customer from time to time; and
- each party shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of the personal data or its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- The Supplier undertakes that the Services will be performed substantially in accordance with the Documentation and with reasonable skill and care.
The undertaking at clause 6.1 shall not apply to the extent of any non-conformance which is caused by use of the Services contrary to the Supplier’s instructions, or modification or alteration of the Services by any party other than the Supplier or the Supplier’s duly authorised contractors or agents. If the Services do not conform with the foregoing undertaking, Supplier will, at its expense, use all reasonable commercial endeavours to correct any such non-conformance promptly, or provide the Customer with an alternative means of accomplishing the desired performance. Such correction or substitution constitutes the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of the undertaking set out in clause 6.1. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Supplier:
- does not warrant that the Customer’s use of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free; or that the Services, Documentation and/or the information obtained by the Customer through the Services will meet the Customer’s requirements; and
- is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or any other loss or damage resulting from the transfer of data over communications networks and facilities, including the internet, and the Customer acknowledges that the Services and Documentation may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of such communications facilities.
- This agreement shall not prevent the Supplier from entering into similar agreements with third parties, or from independently developing, using, selling or licensing documentation, products and/or services which are similar to those provided under this agreement.
- The Supplier warrants that it has and will maintain all necessary licences, consents, and permissions necessary for the performance of its obligations under this agreement.
The Customer shall:
provide the Supplier with:
- all necessary co-operation in relation to this agreement; and
- all necessary access to such information as may be required by the Supplier, in particular Software access to the Authorised Account as detailed in clause 4;
in order to provide the Services, including but not limited to Customer Data, Authorised Account information, security access information and configuration services;
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to its activities under this agreement;
- comply with the Google terms of service which are applicable to the Google AdWords Account;
- carry out all other Customer responsibilities set out in this agreement in a timely and efficient manner. In the event of any delays in the Customer’s provision of such assistance as agreed by the parties, the Supplier may adjust any agreed timetable or delivery schedule as reasonably necessary;
- ensure that the Authorised Users use the Services and the Documentation in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement and shall be responsible for any Authorised User’s breach of this agreement;
- obtain and shall maintain all necessary licences, consents, and permissions necessary for the Supplier, its contractors and agents to perform their obligations under this agreement, including without limitation the Services;
- ensure that its network and systems comply with the relevant specifications provided by the Supplier from time to time; and
- be solely responsible for procuring and maintaining its network connections and telecommunications links from its systems to the Supplier’s data centres, and all problems, conditions, delays, delivery failures and all other loss or damage arising from or relating to the Customer’s network connections or telecommunications links or caused by the internet;
- not resell the Services or otherwise seek to gain commercial advantage from the same other than as specified in this agreement.
CHARGES AND PAYMENT
- The Customer shall pay the Subscription Fees to the Supplier for the User Subscriptions in accordance with this clause 8 and in here.
The Customer shall on the Effective Date provide to the Supplier valid, up-to-date and complete credit card details or approved purchase order information acceptable to the Supplier and any other relevant valid, up-to-date and complete contact and billing details and, if the Customer provides:
its credit card details to the Supplier, the Customer hereby authorises the Supplier to bill such credit card:
- on the Effective Date for the Subscription Fees payable in respect of the Initial Subscription Term; and
- subject to clause 13.1, on each anniversary of the Effective Date for the Subscription Fees payable in respect of the next Renewal Period;
its approved purchase order information to the Supplier, the Supplier shall invoice the Customer:
- on the Effective Date for the Subscription Fees payable in respect of the Initial Subscription Term; and
- subject to clause 13.1, at least 30 days prior to each anniversary of the Effective Date for the Subscription Fees payable in respect of the next Renewal Period,
and the Customer shall pay each invoice within 30 days after the date of such invoice.
If the Supplier has not received payment within the specified time, and without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of the Supplier:
- the Supplier may, without liability to the Customer, disable the Customer’s password, account and access to all or part of the Services and the Supplier shall be under no obligation to provide any or all of the Services while the invoice(s) concerned remain unpaid; and
- interest shall accrue on a daily basis on such due amounts at an annual rate equal to 3% over the then current base lending rate of the Supplier’s bankers in the UK from time to time, commencing on the due date and continuing until fully paid, whether before or after judgment.
All amounts and fees stated or referred to in this agreement:
- shall be payable in pounds sterling;
- are, subject to clause 12.4(b), non-cancellable and non-refundable;
- are exclusive of value added tax, which shall be added (where applicable) to the Supplier’s invoice(s) at the appropriate rate.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Supplier and/or its licensors own all intellectual property rights in the Services and the Documentation. Except as expressly stated herein, this agreement does not grant the Customer any rights to, or in, patents, copyright, database right, trade secrets, trade names, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licences in respect of the Services or the Documentation.
- The Supplier confirms that it has all the rights in relation to the Services and the Documentation that are necessary to grant all the rights it purports to grant under, and in accordance with, the terms of this agreement.
Each party may be given access to Confidential Information from the other party in order to perform its obligations under this agreement. A party’s Confidential Information shall not be deemed to include information that:
- is or becomes publicly known other than through any act or omission of the receiving party;
- was in the other party’s lawful possession before the disclosure;
- is lawfully disclosed to the receiving party by a third party without restriction on disclosure;
- is independently developed by the receiving party, which independent development can be shown by written evidence; or
- is required to be disclosed by law, by any court of competent jurisdiction or by any regulatory or administrative body.
- Each party shall hold the other’s Confidential Information in confidence and, unless required by law, not make the other’s Confidential Information available to any third party, or use the other’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than the implementation of this agreement.
- Each party shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the other’s Confidential Information to which it has access is not disclosed or distributed by its employees or agents in violation of the terms of this agreement.
- Neither party shall be responsible for any loss, destruction, alteration or disclosure of Confidential Information caused by any third party.
- The Customer acknowledges that details of the Services, and the results of any performance tests of the Services, constitute the Supplier’s Confidential Information.
- The Supplier acknowledges that the Customer Data is the Confidential Information of the Customer.
- This clause 10 shall survive termination of this agreement, however arising.
- No party shall make, or permit any person to make, any public announcement concerning this agreement without the prior written consent of the other parties (such consent not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed), except as required by law, any governmental or regulatory authority (including, without limitation, any relevant securities exchange), any court or other authority of competent jurisdiction.
The Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Supplier against claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation court costs and reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in connection with the Customer’s use of the Services and/or Documentation, provided that:
- the Customer is given prompt notice of any such claim;
- the Supplier provides reasonable co-operation to the Customer in the defence and settlement of such claim, at the Customer’s expense; and
- the Customer is given sole authority to defend or settle the claim.
The Supplier shall defend the Customer, its officers, directors and employees against any claim that the Services or Documentation infringes any United Kingdom patent effective as of the Effective Date, copyright, trade mark, database right or right of confidentiality, and shall indemnify the Customer for any amounts awarded against the Customer in judgment or settlement of such claims, provided that:
- the Supplier is given prompt notice of any such claim;
- the Customer provides reasonable co-operation to the Supplier in the defence and settlement of such claim, at the Supplier’s expense; and
- the Supplier is given sole authority to defend or settle the claim.
- In the defence or settlement of any claim, the Supplier may procure the right for the Customer to continue using the Services, replace or modify the Services so that they become non-infringing or, if such remedies are not reasonably available, terminate this agreement on 2 Business Days’ notice to the Customer without any additional liability or obligation to pay liquidated damages or other additional costs to the Customer.
In no event shall the Supplier, its employees, agents and sub-contractors be liable to the Customer to the extent that the alleged infringement is based on:
- a modification of the Services or Documentation by anyone other than the Supplier; or
- the Customer’s use of the Services or Documentation in a manner contrary to the instructions given to the Customer by the Supplier; or
- the Customer’s use of the Services or Documentation after notice of the alleged or actual infringement from the Supplier or any appropriate authority.
- The foregoing and clause 12.4(b) states the Customer’s sole and exclusive rights and remedies, and the Supplier’s (including the Supplier’s employees’, agents’ and sub-contractors’) entire obligations and liability, for infringement of any patent, copyright, trade mark, database right or right of confidentiality.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This clause 12 sets out the entire financial liability of the Supplier (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors) to the Customer:
- arising under or in connection with this agreement;
- in respect of any use made by the Customer of the Services and Documentation or any part of them; and
- in respect of any representation, statement or tortious act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with this agreement.
Except as expressly and specifically provided in this agreement:
- the Customer assumes sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the Services and the Documentation by the Customer, and for conclusions drawn from such use. The Supplier shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided to the Supplier by the Customer in connection with the Services, or any actions taken by the Supplier at the Customer’s direction;
- the Supplier shall have no responsibility for the Authorised Account or its use or misuse;
- all warranties, representations, conditions and all other terms of any kind whatsoever implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excluded from this agreement; and
- the Services and the Documentation are provided to the Customer on an “as is” basis.
Nothing in this agreement excludes the liability of the Supplier:
- for death or personal injury caused by the Supplier’s negligence; or
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Subject to clause 12.2 and clause 12.3:
- the Supplier shall not be liable whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract, misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses or loss or corruption of data or information, or pure economic loss, or for any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising under this agreement including through a defect or error in the functionality of the Software or Software code; and
- the Supplier’s total aggregate liability in contract (including in respect of the indemnity at clause 11.2), tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the total Subscription Fees paid or payable for the User Subscriptions during the 12 months immediately preceding the date on which the claim arose.
TERM AND TERMINATION
This agreement shall, unless otherwise terminated as provided in this clause 13, commence on the Effective Date and shall continue for the Initial Subscription Term and, thereafter, this agreement shall be automatically renewed for successive periods of 12 months (each a “Renewal Period”), unless:
- either party notifies the other party of termination in writing in which case this agreement shall terminate immediately; or
- otherwise terminated in accordance with the provisions of this agreement,
and the Initial Subscription Term together with any subsequent Renewal Periods shall constitute the Subscription Term.
On termination of this agreement for any reason:
- all licences granted under this agreement shall immediately terminate;
- any sums due shall become immediately payable or, as the case may be, relevant sums shall be refunded in accordance with this;
- each party shall return and make no further use of any equipment, property, Documentation and other items (and all copies of them) belonging to the other party;
- the Supplier may destroy or otherwise dispose of any of the Customer Data in its possession unless the Supplier receives, no later than ten days after the effective date of the termination of this agreement, a written request for the delivery to the Customer of the then most recent back-up of the Customer Data. The Supplier shall use reasonable commercial endeavours to deliver the back-up to the Customer within 30 days of its receipt of such a written request, provided that the Customer has, at that time, paid all fees and charges outstanding at and resulting from termination (whether or not due at the date of termination). The Customer shall pay all reasonable expenses incurred by the Supplier in returning or disposing of Customer Data; and
- any rights, remedies, obligations or liabilities of the parties that have accrued up to the date of termination, including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of the agreement which existed at or before the date of termination shall not be affected or prejudiced.
The Supplier shall have no liability to the Customer under this agreement if it is prevented from or delayed in performing its obligations under this agreement, or from carrying on its business, by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of the Supplier or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport or telecommunications network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or sub-contractors, provided that the Customer is notified of such an event and its expected duration.
If there is an inconsistency between any of the provisions in the main body of this agreement and the Schedules, the provisions in the main body of this agreement shall prevail.
No variation of this agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties (or their authorised representatives).
No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under this agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
RIGHTS AND REMEDIES
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the rights and remedies provided under this agreement are in addition to, and not exclusive of, any rights or remedies provided by law.
- If any provision (or part of a provision) of this agreement is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
- If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable or legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.
- This agreement, and any documents referred to in it, constitute the whole agreement between the parties and supersede any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between them relating to the subject matter they cover.
- Each of the parties acknowledges and agrees that in entering into this agreement it does not rely on any undertaking, promise, assurance, statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether in writing or not) of any person (whether party to this agreement or not) relating to the subject matter of this agreement, other than as expressly set out in this agreement.
- The Customer shall not, without the prior written consent of the Supplier, assign, transfer, charge, sub-contract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under this agreement.
- The Supplier may at any time assign, transfer, charge, sub-contract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under this agreement.
NO PARTNERSHIP OR AGENCY
Nothing in this agreement is intended to or shall operate to create a partnership between the parties, or authorise either party to act as agent for the other, and neither party shall have the authority to act in the name or on behalf of or otherwise to bind the other in any way (including, but not limited to, the making of any representation or warranty, the assumption of any obligation or liability and the exercise of any right or power).
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
This agreement does not confer any rights on any person or party (other than the parties to this agreement and, where applicable, their successors and permitted assigns) pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Any notice required to be given under this agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered by hand or sent by pre-paid first-class post or recorded delivery post to the other party at its address set out in this agreement, or such other address as may have been notified by that party for such purposes, or sent by fax to the other party’s fax number as set out in this agreement.
- A notice delivered by hand shall be deemed to have been received when delivered (or if delivery is not in business hours, at 9 am on the first business day following delivery). A correctly addressed notice sent by pre-paid first-class post or recorded delivery post shall be deemed to have been received at the time at which it would have been delivered in the normal course of post. A notice sent by fax shall be deemed to have been received at the time of transmission (as shown by the timed printout obtained by the sender).
This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims.